Bright Day Home Healthcare, LLC offers premier home health care that includes skilled nursing, certified nursing aides and home health aides. We also provide long-term care insurance coordination services which include assessment, policy review, claims management, claims processing, case management updates and assistance with denial of claims and the claims review process.
Our agency is located in the heart of the main health services corridor on US 41 in Sarasota, Florida, and provides the following services to clients in AHCA geographic service area 8 boundaries:
- Skilled Nursing
- Nursing Aide
- Long-Term Care Insurance Case Coordination
We start with a competitive edge: Our Administrator has been employed with one of the largest home health care agencies serving Sarasota and Manatee counties for the past 12 years. She developed and implemented their current information system solution that allowed them to grow and provide comprehensive patient care services. She knows many of the day-to-day administrative functions that make a home health care agency successful, and this knowledge spans from patient care services, to human resources, to customer service. Ms. Burgess has built a reputation for outstanding customer service, and it is our belief that her reputation will help to build a strong client base.
Bright Day Home Healthcare, LLC will also stand out in providing long-term care insurance claims services that other agencies do not provide, i.e. we file the claim for the client and manage the process from beginning to end. Each client’s medical history, psychosocial history and cognitive status are assessed for the long term care insurance application process. Why this is important is because long term care insurance providers case manage their claims, and you need an advocate that knows how to navigate the claim process so that you can receive the maximum policy benefit appropriate to your level of care.
Where Caring Comes First
Committed to providing the highest level of care, Bright Day recognizes the unique differences in our clients. We listen to you, provide comprehensive assessment, and work closely with your physician to help you see the bright potential every day.
- Personal Care Services
- Bathing, dressing and hygiene
- Assistance with eating, encouraging fluids
- Ambulation and transferring
- Toileting and catheter care
- Mobility assistance
- 24-hour care
- Medications and Safety
- Medications reminders
- 02 and Blood Sugar monitoring
- Fall Precautions Assessment
- Assistive Devices
- Socialization and Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Outings, grocery shopping, and errands
- Activities, games, cards
How Bright Day’s Services Can Benefit You:
- Do you need Respite from the stress of being a caregivers to an ailing spouse?
- Find yourself recovering from an injury or illness and in need of assistance?
- In need of help with bathing, shopping or other activities of daily living?
- Living alone and need social interaction and companionship?
- Family or loved ones affected by Alzheimer’s, Dementia or Parkinson’s disease?
- Struggling to deal with Diabetes, Heart Disease or Cancer?
- Concerned about the safety of your parents or family member?
- Trying to understand how to use your Long Term Care Insurance policy?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, let Bright Day Home Healthcare make your day a little brighter.